Job function:Human Resources
Job type:Perm Full Time
Salary:£ 0 - 0
Close date:26 June 2018
About the role
We're looking for a HR Administrator to join our team in Paddington. As part of our Support function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete a broad range of administration tasks to a high standard of delivery and accuracy
- Have primary responsibility for the HR administration for the Exhibitions business.
- Work with the HR team to deliver the HR objectives and support the delivery of key HR projects
- Support the successful and on-going maintenance of the HR System and modules
- Create and implement BAU HR processes required
- Provide HR administrative support to the business ensuring that requests are completed accurately and promptly
- Be the first line contact for managers and employees to resolve administration queries that are not dealt with via self-serve
- Gatekeeper of the system, ensuring adherence by managers to the workflows, and general HR processes
- Liaise with payroll to process employee changes
- Accurately maintain employee electronic records
- Accurately produce employee documentation
- 2+ years HR administration experience, working with sensitive and confidential data
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative and autonomously.
- Comfortable dealing with a changing environment
- Ability to challenge and push back in the right manner
- Excellent attention to detail but able to work at a fast pace.
- Able to handle a high volume workload
- Customer focused and friendly.
- Flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written).
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Strong team worker, shares good ideas and best practice
- Enjoy working in a high-profile team environment.
- Proven experience of devising and maintaining administrative systems and procedures (HR system experience desirable).
- Ability to demonstrate planning and show good initiative
- Experience of working with sensitive and confidential data
- Previous administration within an HR environment.
- Graduate calibre preferred.
Ascential Events bring communities together to be inspired, trade, network & learn. From Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity to Money20/20 to Spring/Autumn Fair, we work hard for customers to produce valuable events making meaningful impact on people, brands & businesses globally.
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online - to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Check out our incredible portfolio:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?