Brand:Money 20 20
Job type:Perm Full Time
Salary:£ 0 - 0
Close date:20 October 2017
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior front end web developer with a genuine passion for all things digital. Our new web developer will be responsible for the preparation, build and testing of responsive microsites, HTML email campaigns and marketing landing pages for the exciting premium portfolio of events, working across Money20/20 US, Europe and Asia. Reporting to the Senior Digital Project Manager, you will also manage website content, and provide technical support. You will work closely with the Event Directors, Content and Marketing teams to plan and develop new features, style and appearance and execute all digital activities (i.e. web and email campaigns).
- Prepare, build, test and deploy responsive HTML and text-based emails.
- Build and production responsive microsite and landing pages.
- Take a lead role in maintenance of websites and mobile apps.
- Proactively ensure website copy is current and up to date.
- Implement both planned and ad-hoc content and design updates to the website
- Provide regular reports and analysis on web and digital media usage
- Undertake ad hoc projects and work as directed by the directors.
- Work with technical team and 3rd party vendors to resolve any technical issues and take full responsibility for ensuring problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Working experience in website content management and email template creation.
- Experience in using content management systems essential. Working knowledge of Drupal/Sitecore will be desirable.
- Experience in using email marketing tools. Working knowledge of Marketo will be highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of PHP/.Net will be highly desirable.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in websites, mobile apps, online marketing and measurement.
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach to decision-making
- Good communication skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising websites/ digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a dedicated team member