Brand:Money 20 20
Job type:Perm Full Time
Salary:£ 0 - 0
Close date:28 March 2018
We’re Money 20/20.
Money20/20 creates destination events where the most innovative people in payments, FinTech and the broader financial services industry connect. Famed for their high-impact networking, the Las Vegas (October) and Copenhagen (June) editions are widely considered unmissable by the industry they serve. Money20/20 will debut launch its APAC edition in Singapore in March 2018 and is expanding to Hangzhou, China in November 2018. Money20/20 is the space where the industry’s smartest visionaries and innovators come together to create the future of money. Money20/20 is an Ascential event.
About the role
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Paddington. As part of our Marketing team, your key responsibilities will include:
- To lead Money20/20 Europe’s marketing, responsible for creating and managing the brand, customer, strategy and communication plan from inception through to world-class execution, in order to:
- Achieve stretching revenue targets across, including delegate and SPEX
- Drive brand growth, deepen customer engagement and extend marketing leadership position in Europe
- Be the guardian of Money20/20’s Europe edition as part of the global portfolio, ensuring that the event remains differentiated and aspirational
- Ownership of Money20/20 Europe’s marketing plan, designed to deliver revenue, customer volume and engagement KPIs
- Own the customer experience and all relevant marketing touchpoints, from the website to advertising (email, digital, social media etc.) to on-site experiences
- Deliver customer segmentation and marketing strategy based on strong understanding of the business and customer drivers, both delegates and sponsors
- Deliver bold and brilliant creative marketing communications that work hard across bought, owned and earned media
- Lead and constantly improve M2020’s customer knowledge (data and insight) management: champion of Salesforce, data modelling, segmentation and targeting
- Be an engine of new ideas for proposition development to always improve the customer’s experience at Money20/20 Europe
- Own and develop needle-moving media partnerships
- Ideally 5 years’ marketing experience
- Experience of working in an events company may be an advantage but is far from essential
- Knowledge of and interest in FinTech, though, is a must
- Strong track record of successful brand marketing - including brand and creative development, CRM, digital content marketing, PR ….
- Experience of working with creative, digital and automation teams, in-house or in-agency, is a must
- Experience in B2B lead generation, scoring and nurture, mktg automation and com is desirable.
- Experience of line management is essential – you know how to get the most out of your Marketing Executive and together deliver as a team.
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:
Money 20/20 is a part of the Ascential group.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online - to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Check out our incredible portfolio:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?