About the role
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Bournemouth. As part of our Product function, your key responsibilities will include:
To work within the business to define and oversee the delivery of the Technology product solutions required by that business in order to achieve its revenue targets and overall strategy.
- To have a complete understanding of the business strategy, so that the Technology strategy and Roadmap are aligned to it. Work with the various functions across the business to understand their objectives and agree priorities
- Conduct customer research through interviews/forums to determine requirements and research new technologies. Generate concepts and test with the business, key clients, market experts and other stakeholders.
- Develop product propositions that could enhance user experience and grow revenues. Work with the technology team to understand constraints and estimate development lead times. Develop business cases for product development investment and resource
- Develop and maintain an agreed Product Roadmap
- Help the team deliver against the Roadmap. Create requirements/user stories/wireframes for new developments. Maintain a business as usual (BAU) development Backlog of bugs and new enhancements. Organise regular Show and Tells with business/users and elicit feedback.
Glenigan is the trusted provider of construction project sales leads, industry data, analysis, forecasting and company intelligence. Glenigan combines comprehensive data gathering and exhaustive research with detailed statistical modelling and expert analysis to deliver information our customers can depend on. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver results because supplying the best information is in itself not enough.
- Experience in a Product Management role in a large corporate environment or software house
- Creation of technical strategies and roadmaps
- Web based Technology solutions experience
- Briefing and/or conducting consumer research
- Writing and presenting a business case for new products or product enhancements
- Product definition, requirements gathering and prioritisation.
- Experience of writing and reviewing usability, use cases, customer journeys, wireframes
- Experience within a Consumer or B2B digital publishing environment is desirable
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:
Glenigan is a part of the Ascential group.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online - to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Check out our incredible portfolio:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?