Job function:Creative Design
Job type:Perm Full Time
Location:New York, USA
Salary:£ 0 - 0
Close date:04 October 2017
Job Description: UI UX Designer
Location: New York
WGSN (www.wgsn.com) is the world's leading trend authority for creative thinkers in over 94 countries. Our services cover consumer insights, fashion and lifestyle forecasting, data analytics, crowd-sourced design validation and expert consulting. We help drive our customers to greater success. Together, we Create Tomorrow.
- Assist in requirements gathering – including stakeholder interviews, competitive research, technical feasibility assessments, design explorations, and strategic analysis.
- Work alongside the product, design, and development teams to define, solve, and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, data visuals and experience.
- Collaborate with the Senior UX/UI architect and product team to design, prototype and finalize visual elements and UX interactions for all site-wide projects.
- Deliverables may include: site maps, prototypes, logic flows, wireframes, functional specifications, use cases, and user scenarios.
- Throughout the process the product designer must present various aspects of the user experience to the development team, quality assurance team, and stakeholders.
- During development, the product designer helps monitor progress on development and quality of the user interface.
4+ years relevant UX or product design experience
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital design, or other related course of study
An exceptional portfolio of work showing a strong eye for typography, color theory, grid systems, and responsive
Strong understanding of interactive experiences and design principles
Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
Strong presentation and written communication skills
Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and the principles of web development.
WGSN is part of WGSN Limited, comprising of market-leading products including WGSN Insight, WGSN Fashion, WGSN Instock, WGSN Lifestyle & Interiors, WGSN Styletrial and WGSN Mindset, our bespoke consultancy services. WGSN is owned by Ascential plc, a leading international media company that informs and connects business professionals in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions and Festivals, and Information Services. www.ascential.com